Employee engagement creates pride and a sense of camaraderie. Invite your staff to engage in the fight to end slavery.
- Host an IJM Speaker: Invite an IJM staff member to come to your workplace to share about what slavery looks like today and how IJM is working to end it with our ground-breaking model!
- Match your employees’ gifts to IJM.
- Encourage your employees to enroll in Shop & Support for free: When you sign up and shop with participating merchants, a portion of every purchase — in-store or online — will automatically be returned to us as a contribution on your behalf.
- Corporate Fundraising: You and your team can make a significant impact when you work together to FUNdraise for IJM. From bake sales to running in a race to a hosting hack-a-thon, there are many creative ways employees can use their unique skills and passions to raise funds. Use our online fundraising platform for ideas and tools to make it easy.
- Race to End Slavery: Get your employees and customers active and create long-lasting memories by hosting a 5k race in your community. We’ve developed all the tools you need to plan a race from start to finish.
- Become an IJM Freedom Partner: By giving $24 or more a month, individual staff members can make a commitment to join the fight to end slavery. From last-minute rescue to critical aftercare, the Freedom Partner’s ongoing support will defend children and families in need, no matter how long justice takes.
- Advocate: IJM provides advocacy opportunities throughout the year. These opportunities allow individuals to seek justice for those who can’t by gathering with others to pass anti-slavery legislation in the U.S.
Interested in a partnership? Please fill out our Partnership Inquiry Form