IJM strives for the highest level of financial integrity. When you give, every dollar matters.
IJM Canada adheres to the highest standards of accountability, working diligently to ensure that funds are allocated wisely in order to bring the greatest tangible relief to victims of oppression. An all-volunteer Board of Directors sets policies and procedures and monitors the budget and expenditures. In addition, an independent accounting firm conducts an annual audit to verify that IJM complies with all generally-accepted accounting principles and is a good steward of its financial resources.
IJM Financial Reports
- IJM Canada 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- IJM Canada 2019 Audited Financial Statements
IJM Canada 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- IJM Canada 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- IJM Canada 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- IJM Canada 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- IJM Canada 2014 Audited Financial Statements
Certified member of the Canadian Council of Christian Charities.
Satisfied all 20 Better Business Bureau charity standards
Please contact IJM Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about any of the reports contained on this page.
IJM Canada is registered with Canada Revenue Agency as a federally recognized charitable organization (registration number: 86388 9283 RR0001).