Justice is a trendy word.
But if it is not deeply rooted in the work and mission of Jesus, is the gospel we proclaim really good news?
Join us at the Jesus + Justice ConferenceRegister Now
In his first sermon, Jesus clearly identified justice
as intrinsic to His mission.
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the poor and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favour.Luke 4:18–19
Justice is not just an accessory to our faith,
Justice is central to the Gospel.
Join us at the Jesus + Justice Conference, and get equipped to live out your Christian faith beyond the mainstream.Register Now
|Opening & Worship|
|Session #1 (Mark Clark)|
|Session #2 (Idelette McVicker)|
|Opening & Worship|
|Session #3 (Eugene Cho)|
|Session #4 (Nina Asiimwe)|
Register for theRegister Now
Jesus + Justice Conference Today
Registration Opens on May 1st
Space is limited so register soon!
LocationSouthRidge Fellowship Church22756 48 Ave, Langley, BC, V2Z 2T6
- What does the cost of the ticket include?
- The ticket includes the cost of participating in the conference, materials needed for the conference and drinks and snacks on
- Is this event appropriate for children?
- We will be hearing sensitive stories of abuse and injustice, so we do not recommend that you bring your children.
- Are meals provided?
- There will be refreshments provided on Saturday morning and during a short break mid-way through our morning together.
- I can only attend part of the weekend. Can I pay a partial registration fee?
- We cannot accommodate partial registrations at this time.
- Are cameras or videography allowed?
- We are excited for you to share about your experience and encourage you to tweet and share via social media. However, some of the stories that you will be hearing require confidentiality for the safety of IJM clients and staff. Therefore, we kindly ask that you refrain from sharing certain information online when asked and request that you not make any video or audio recordings during main sessions.